As of our last visit to the SCC on 7/28/09, Conrad is now up to a WHOPPING 18 lbs. 8 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. He's such a big boy now!!! (Definitely makes a momma proud.) He has gone through the gamut of veggies and will soon begin fruits before we know it. He's on regular formula and still gaining weight like a champ...the NNP was very impressed by this.
He had his developmental evaluation that same day and the doctor said the he is a very happy, super-social and a curious baby. However, as we've all probably noticed, he typically leans his head to the right and she feels that he needs physical therapy to help correct this. All in all, I think that's a pretty good evaluation...if that's all that I've got to deal with for a short gut baby, I'll take it.
Right now, he is very much into the dogs. He will just look at Louis and start cracking up...I'm sure this doesn't make Louis feel that good about himself, but it makes me laugh. Ozzy is constantly in Conrad's face with kisses and now Conrad has started to stick his tongue out for Ozzy to lick. Gross...such a boy. I always tell Ozzy that he will regret that once Conrad is mobile.
As for mobility, Conrad is only able to roll from belly to back right now, and is so close to back to belly. He's a closet roller...he never wants to roll from back to belly in front of me, but the couple of times that he has done it, it's been when I'm not around. Stinker. Part of the lack of mobility right now has to do with what we are going to go to PT for...once he gets those neck muscles strengthened and has better control, I'm sure there will be no stopping him.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment