Sunday, March 15, 2009
Chomp, Chomp, Chompers?!?
So, on Saturday morning, 3/14, I noticed a couple of small white marks on the inside of Conrad's gums...he's teething?!? Are you kidding me?!? He seems so young to be teething, but, I have to remember that he is 5 1/2 months old. Is this early for teeth?!? I really have no idea. It's funny because I always get in the mindset that he is only 2 1/2 months old and then he goes and does something like teething. If anybody has any great advice for teething, lay it on me. He hasn't been too bad yet, I probably just jinxed myself there, but who knows what lies ahead of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Teeting is LOTS of fun :) I think we took baby washcloths, got them wet, put them in the freezer and let K chew on them. He loved it. Other than that, there's really not a lot to do at his age.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to ask Ali. She's a teething pro! Emily still hasn't gotten her two-year molars and she's almost three!
ReplyDeleteA glass of wine helps.
ReplyDeleteMore so when I drink it, not the baby.
Also, FYI, Rowan had little white marks on his gums when he was born. Like little white dots. Not teeth. Then went away and now he does have two teeth. Yep, still just two.